LoquiSoft is based in Vienna, Austria and was founded by Werner Noska in 1998 under its original name "trilox software". The company is specialized in applications for intelligent information search, processing of semantic data and automatic text analysis.
By publishing "Orthograf", the first product to automatically convert German texts from the previous to the reformed spelling system, LoquiSoft demonstrated its competence from the very start. In a marketing partnership with Bertelsmann Lexikon Verlag, the "Bertelsmann Orthograf" spelling converter became the standard product in its field.
In 2000, our product EuroPrice was the first software to intelligently detect national currency amounts in Microsoft Office documents and convert them to the new European currency unit with just a few mouse clicks. The product won several awards and renowned customers such as Ernst & Young and Bank Austria chose it as their enterprise wide currency conversion solution for office documents.
LoquiSoft has developped products and solutions in cooperation with these companies:
- Bertelsmann Lexikon Verlag (Gütersloh, Germany)
- wissen.de Wissen Media (Munich, Germany)
- Österreichischer Bundesverlag (Vienna, Austria)
- Philips Speech Processing (Vienna, Austria)
- Data Becker (Düsseldorf, Germany)
LoquiSoft’s clients include:
- Federal Ministry of Finances (Berlin, Germany)
- Ernst & Young AG Europe (Stuttgart, Germany)
- McDonalds Europe (Paris, France)
- Coca Cola Bevande Italia (Milan, Italy)
- Ministry of Traffic and Waterstate (Den Haag, The Netherlands)
- Bank Austria (Vienna, Austria)
- Federal Ministry for Education, Science and Culture (Vienna, Austria)
- Eircom (Dublin, Ireland)
- TAP Air Portugal (Lisbon, Portugal)
- City of Helsinki (Finland)